Global Sinergy Agriculture Worldwide Trading
FN GLOBAL was incorporated under Malaysian Company Act 1965 and engaged in the business of import and export agriculture products in Asia with a registration number 1247514-M
The business has been up and running since the year of 2017. Our core business has always been trading household products such as sugar, rice, oil, meat, frozen chicken and other commodities.
We have dealt with various countries and as beginners, we concentrated more in Asian countries like Indonesia, Vietnam, Korea, Thailand. In addition to that, we will surely go beyond then to penetrate globally.
Our products are of a good quality with Global GAP certificate and we offer a very competitive price
Global Sinergy Agriculture Trading
Palm oil is one of the world’s most produced and consumed oils. This cheap, production-efficient and highly stable oil is used in a wide variety of food, cosmetic and hygiene products, and can be used as source for bio-fuel or biodiesel. Most palm oil is produced in Asia, Africa and South America because the trees require warm temperatures, sunshine and plenty of rain in order to maximize production.
Global palm oil production is dominated by Indonesia and Malaysia. These two countries, together, account for around 85 to 90 percent of total global palm oil production. Indonesia is the largest producer and exporter of palm oil worldwide.
PALM OIL IN INDONESIA
Indonesian Palm Oil Production and Export
Few Indonesian industries have shown such robust growth as the domestic palm oil industry during the past 20 years. This growth is reflected by the country’s rapidly rising production and export figures as well as by the growing quantity of its palm oil estate area. Driven by increased global demand and higher yields, palm oil cultivation has been expanded significantly by Indonesian farmers and conglomerates (at the expense of the environment and at the expense of production figures of other agricultural products such as cocoa or coffee because farmers switched to palm oil plantation due to the promising perspectives).
The majority of Indonesia’s palm oil output is exported. The most important export destination countries are China, India, Pakistan, Malaysia, and the Netherlands. Although the numbers are very insignificant, Indonesia also imports some palm oil, primarily from India.
Facts About Indonesian Palm Oil
- Indonesia and Malaysia dominate the world market, supplying some 85 percent of global supply.
- Indonesia has the most oil palm plantations in the world with more than 700 plantations across Indonesia.
- The total area of oil palm-planted land in Indonesia is around 16.78 million hectares.
- The oil palm plantation sector and the national palm oil industry are the biggest contributors to the Indonesian economy.
- In 2019, foreign exchange earnings from the export of palm oil products reached around Rp. 246 trillion
- Throughout 2019, crude palm oil (CPO) output reached 51.8 million tonnes
- Forty percent of the total area of Indonesia’s oil palm plantations, or 5.72 million hectares, are smallholder plantations
- There are 1,731 oil palm plantation companies consisting of 162 large state-owned companies and 1,569 large private companies, spread across 25 provinces in Indonesia.
- Some 50 percent of the world’s vegetable oil needs, come from palm oil
- Meanwhile, 50 percent of the world’s other vegetable oils come from sunflower, soybean, coconut, peanut and cottonseed oil
Source: Kemenperin dan Dirjen EBTKE
Origin : Indonesia, Malaysia
Indonesia Palm Oil
Origin Sumatera – Indonesia.
- Crude Palm Oil (CPO) US$ 1045 / MT.
- RBD Palm Oil CP 10 Bulk US$ 989 / MT.
- RBD Palm Oil CP 8 Bulk US$ 1003 / MT.
- RBD Palm Oil CP 6 Bulk US$ 1017 / MT.
Terms & Conditions:
- Include Full Document,Levi + Duty Tax.
- FOB Belawan Port – Medan – Indonesia.
- Prices may change following the Reference Price for Crude Palm Oil (CPO).
- Payment LC Ussance MT 752.
- Minimum Order Quantity : 2000 MT / Month.
Malaysia Palm Oil
MALAYSIA ORIGIN FOB , payment term Irrevocable, Transferable Letter of credit 100% at sight , MOQ 2,000 MT
- Crude Palm Oil (CPO) USD950 / MT
- RBD Palm Oil (CP8) USD1025 / MT
- RBD Palm Oil (CP10) USD1020 / MT
MALAYSIA ORIGIN FOB , payment term SBLC, USANCE LC, DLC, PB and BG (MOQ 1000 MT)
- Crude Palm Oil (CPO) USD910/ MT
- RBD Palm Oil (CP8) USD 981/ MT
- RBD Palm Oil (CP10) USD976/ MT
- Grade Highest Sunflower
- Oil process 1.06 KOH / g
- Mechanical (expeller) pressing Acid :
Moisture and volatile: 0.08%
Free fatty acids: 0.53%
Color index: 15 mg of lodine
lodine Value: 125 -145
Saponification value 180
Refractive index at 40 ° C: 1.4770
Specific weight at 20 ° C: 0.9165 – 0.9180
Peroxide 5.5 micromole / kg
Phosphor number: 0.40%
Flash Point: C minimum 225
REFINED SUNFLOWER OIL_: USD 1,020.00 per MT – MOQ: 1,000 MT
CRUDE SUNFLOWER OIL : USD 980.00 per MT – MOQ: 1,000 MT
- SPECIFIC GRAVIT (AT 20 C°),
- GG/CM3 0,918 – 0,923
- REFRACTIVE INDEX (AT 40°): 1,461- 1,468
- SMOKE POINT, C°: MIN + 10C°
- FLASH POINT, C°: MIN + 10C°
- COLOUR: RED (ON LOVIBOND CELL)
- CONSISTENCY: LIQUID VISCOUS +20 C°
- ODOUR, TASTE: SPECIFIC FOR THIS PRODUCT
- PEROKSIDE VALUE, MEQ.O2/KG 15
- MOISTURE AND VOLATILE SUBSTANCE, % 0.2
- ACID VALUE, MG KOH/G 4,0
- JODINE VALUE, GJ2/100G 118 – 141
- INSOLUBLE IMPURITIES, % 0,05
- SOAP CONTENT, % 0,005
- SAPONIFICATION VALUE, MG KOH/KG 188 – 194
- UNSOAPONIFICATION MATTERS <15
CRUDE RAPESEED OIL : USD 945.00 per MT – MOQ: 1,000 MT. Origin: Ukraine
- Appearance light dust
- Smell and taste characteristic to rape seed oil
- Colored number mg, iodine, max 90
- Acid value, mg KOH / g, max 6
- Moisture and volatile matter, @ , max 0.25
- Un fat mixture, %, max 0.2
- Flash point, C°, min 230
- Unsupponification, %, max 1.5
- Soap Number mg
- KOH 165-200
- Phosphorus matter recounting for stearooleoletsitin, %, max 2.0
- Mass of eruk acid, %, max 3.0
- Packing – bulk or in bottles as per Buyers request _:
REFINED SOYBEAN OIL :USD 925.00 per MT – MOQ: 1,500 MT
- FFA ( Percent) NEN-EN-ISO 660 max 0,1
- Moisture ( Percent) NEN-EN-ISO 662 max 0,05
- Impurities ( Percent) NEN-EN-ISO 663 negative:
CRUDE SOYBEAN OIL :_USD 870.00 per MT – MOQ: 1,500 MT
REFINED CORN OIL : USD 910.00 per MT – MOQ: 1,500 MT
- Impurities Negative/ Free FattyAcid( % ) max 0,10 / Moisture( % ) max 0,05
- Peroxide Value ( meq O2/ kg ) max 5
- Specific gravityat 20 degr C 0,91 – 0,93
- Iodine value ( g / 100 g ) 103 – 128
- Colour Lovibond 5 1/4 ” Red max 2,5
- Colour Lovibond 5 1/4 ” Yellow max 25
Quantum Agrotechnologies Worldwide Trading
Update Price Qoutation untill per end of May 2021
Price u$d 295 MT CIF
✓ Feed Barley
Price u$d 325 per ton CIF
Payment is released against invoice of shipment of 10% of the order shipping after signing of the documents
and 90% invoiced the balance shipment at loading order with the balance paid through shipping BL for the
balance by DLC
Price u$d 290 MT CIF
Price u$d 320 per ton CIF
DLC 700/ mt 103 payment at loading port
3). ✓ Hard Wheat
Price u$d 305 per ton CIF
✓ Soybean GMO
price u$d 435 per ton CIF
✓ Soybean Non GMO
price u$d 460 per ton CIF
✓ Soyameal non gmo grade 2 price u$d 460 per ton CIF
Grade 2 Origin Brazil
✓ Yellow Corn Animal
price u$d 250 per ton CIF
✓ Animal Feed Corn
USA / Brasil/ Ukraine / Argentina
Price u$d 330 per ton CIF
Minimum Order Quantity 1,000 MT Spot
(7) ✓ Yellow Corn Human
price U$D 305 per ton CIF
(8) Cashew nuts is $1280 per metric tons.
Origin ; Ghana
(9) Sesame seeds is $1750 per metric tons
Origin : Nigeria
(10). Sugar ICUMSA 45
MOQ : 1500 MT /month
Price : $315 per metric tons
Origin : Brazil
Packing : 50KG
Delivery : CIF ASWP
Payment terms : SBLC or DLC
(11). Beet Sugar
MOQ : 1000 MT /month
Price : US$380 per metric tons
Origin : Brazil
Packing : 50KG
Delivery : CIF ASWP
Payment terms : LC
Payment terms; 100% Irrevocable, confirmed, LC at Sight, SBLC, DLC, BG.
20% advance deposit and 80% against original scan docs
Note; All Price are CIF ASWP and negotiable.
• Buyer sends LOI
• Seller Issues FCO to Buyer
• Buyer signs the FCO and then Issues ICPO to Seller
• Seller countersigned ICPO and issues Sale & Purchase Agreement (SPA)
• Buyer Signs & Seals the SPA, and returns the same to the Seller by Fax or Email
• Seller Countersigns & Seals, then return by Fax or Email.
• Buyers Bank issues bank instruments that is acceptable to the seller as defined and agreed in the contract.
• Loading and shipment begins as per the delivery schedule defined and agreed in the contract.
• Inspection by SGS at the port of Loading